It is the policy of Safe Marine Shipmanagement to operate all managed vessels in the safest and most proper manner possible, ensuring that all managed vessels operate in accordance with:
- Shipowners’ requirements.
- Design requirements.
- Flag state and class requirements.
- Charterers’ requirements and most importantly the International Safety Management Code.
Safe Marine is responsible for monitoring the vessels’ condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including:
- Planned and project maintenance.
- Regular condition assessment.
- Dry dock planning and supervision.
- Budget control.
- Certification and vetting.
The aim is to provide the most transparent management system possible for shipowners requiring the very latest information about their vessels – be it of a technical, crew, accounting or other related nature.
Our relationships with first-class suppliers, workshops and marine service providers ensure that our principals consistently receive reliable and high-quality service at the lowest possible price.